Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Contents of My New Apartment

Overpriced throw pillows: 2
Reasonably priced throw pillows settled upon out of guilt over spending too much on other throw pillows: 4
Reasonably priced throw pillows that I actually enjoy very much because they are super soft and pretty: 2
$0.74 dish towels: 2
Rugs that are too small but I love: 1
Rugs that are too small that I am reconsidering altogether: 2
Ridiculously green green towels: 8
Pieces of blue furniture: 2
Pieces of furniture made by relatives I never met: 1
Slow slow Internet connections: 1
Kick ass rocking chairs assembled completely by me: 1
Cable-less tvs whose remotes I have no idea how to locate: 1
Stereos with absolutely zero pieces of furniture capable of holding them: 1
Unassembled bookshelves: 2
Boxes of books: 437
Sleepy librarians: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home