Saturday, March 19, 2005

Book Marathon Book 2

Next up is Summerland by Michael Chabon. It's a young adult book but I kind of need to get more familiar with that stuff. Anyway, it's awesome. It's a little Wrinkle in Time-esque (which is a good thing) with the missing father and the world leaping and stuff but it is full of baseball and everyone always loves a story where someone bad at a sport becomes good, don't they? Well they should because if they don't they are evil.

I love Michael Chabon. I love everything about his books. Except The Mysteries of Pittsburgh. That I thought got a little cloudy but if you've ever had a conversation with me about books in the last five years, you would know that I consider The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay to be required reading for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home